FORM Name : HARYANA STATE BTECH COUNSELLING FORM 2022
This is Common Application Form for all Government and Private Institutes in Haryana including YMCA Faridabad, DCRUST Murthal, SIET Nilokheri, Kurukshetra University, MDU Rohtak, GJU Hisar, Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak etc.
Admissions to BTech including candidates under Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme/ Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) shall be made on the basis of rank obtained in JEE MAIN – 2022 through On-line Off-Campus counseling on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in for all categories. Two online off-campus counselings shall be conducted for admissions to B.Tech. course.
|HARYANA STATE B.TECH ADMISSION 2022
Last Date: 12 September 2022
Merit List Display: 13 September 2022
1st Round Choice Filling: 07 Sep 2022 to 18 Sep 2022
1st Round Result: 19 Sep 2022 (5:00 PM)
1st Round Reporting: 20-24 Sep 2022
2nd Round Choice Filling: 27 Sep 2022 to 03 Oct 2022
2nd Round Result: 04 Oct 2022 (5:00 PM)
Rs. 1000/- for General Category
Rs. 700/- for All Reserved Categories (SC/ DSC/ BC/ PH/ FF/ ESM/ Girls)
|Documents Required to fill the form
|Distribution of Seats
|2nd Counselling Result
|New Registration / Candidate Login
|Number of Seats
Admissions to BTech including candidates under Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme/ Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) shall be made on the basis of rank obtained in JEE MAIN – 2022 through On-line Off-Campus counseling on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in for all categories. Two online off-campus counselings shall be conducted for admissions to B.Tech. course..
All candidates of BTECH (including TFW and EWS Category) course are required to register at techadmissionshry.gov.in and fill online application form. He/She will get unique application number after submission of online application form. The unique application form number may be used by the candidate for any correspondence with HSTES, Panchkula.
ELIGIBILITY AND BASIS OF ADMISSION
Minimum Academic Qualifications for B. Tech
Canidate Should be Passed 10+2 examination with Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry / Computer Science / Electronics / Information Technology/ Biology / Informatics Practices / Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject / Agriculture / Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies / Entrepreneurship as per table given below (“Under Graduate Engineering Entry level qualification 10+2 level”), Agriculture stream (for Agriculture Engineering) obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Passed minimum 3 years Diploma Examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.
Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together for B.E./B. Tech and B.E/B. Tech. (Bio- Technology) respectively.
Basis of Admissions
Admission in B. Tech course in the State of Haryana shall be made on the basis of inter-se- rank of JEE MAIN-2022 for all Govt./ Self Financing / Minority Institutions/ State University Departments/Deemed to be University departments and Private University Departments situated in the State of Haryana for the session 2022-23.
Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) seats for B.Pharmacy:-
Under this Scheme, up to a maximum of 5% of “Approved Intake” per Course shall be available for this admission. These seats shall be supernumerary in nature. These supernumerary seats shall be available only to such Course(s) in an Institution, where a minimum of 50% of “Approved Intake” are filled up in last academic year. Sons/ Daughters of parents whose annual income is less than Rs.8.00 Lac from all sources shall only be eligible for seats under this scheme.
The candidate applying for Tuition Fee waiver Scheme will produce the relevant Income Certificate issued by the competent authority (Annual income of Parents / Guardians should be less than Rs.8.00 lakh from all sources).
NOTE for TFW:
- Candidate applying to TFW category in B. Tech are also required to upload his/her Annual Income certificate issued by competent authority (PDF of Max 100 KB Size) at the time of filling Online application on techadmissionshry.gov.in.
- If original documents available then upload original document and if document downloaded online then take a printout of the same and upload after self-attesting it on Online Application
- However, the following certificates issued by competent authority along-with other relevant documents shall also be uploaded by the candidate at the time of registration for centralized online counseling otherwise allotted seat will be cancelled by the reporting institute:
- Only those candidates whose parental/Guardians annual income from all sources is less than 8.00 Lacs can apply for TFW category by producing income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Haryana Resident Certificate (in case candidate has not passed/ appeared in the qualifying examination from Haryana).
- Mark Sheet of Matric Examination mentioning with Date of
- Aadhaar Number (Or Enrolment Number). It has been decided by the Government that from the session 2019-20 onwards, the candidate shall submit preferably the Aadhaar Number (or Enrolment ) at the time of online registration
- The online centralized counseling will be done on the basis of rank of JEE MAIN-2022.
Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) for B.Tech :-
The Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) seats are supernumerary in nature and will be filled separately on the basis of All India Rank of JEE Main-2022. EWS seats are 10 percent of the sanctioned intake per course shall be available in all educational institutions other than the minority educational institutions approved by AICTE.
The following certificates issued by competent authority along-with other relevant documents shall be uploaded by the candidate at the time of filling of online application form, otherwise allotted seat will be cancelled by the reporting institute:
- EWS Income and Asset Certificate (issued by Tehsildar of the area where the applicant normally resides)
- Haryana Resident Certificate (in case candidate has not passed/ appeared in the qualifying examination from Haryana).
- Admit Card/ Result Card of JEE Main 2022
- Mark Sheet of Matric Examination. If original documents available then upload original document and if document downloaded online then take a printout of the same and upload it after self- attesting at the time of registration for Online Centralized The uploaded document should be neat and in readable form.
- Candidates, if any, simultaneously applying for B. Tech as per his / her category and also through TFW /EWS- are issued separate unique Roll at https://techadmissionshry.gov.in.
· Submission of duplicate applications is not allowed. In case, duplicate application found, all the applications of such candidate will be cancelled automatically.
HOW TO APPLY
- For participation in online counseling (ID Verification, registration, submission of choices, downloading of seat allotment letters etc.), candidate should signup the website techadmissionshry.gov.in from any internet point preferably from any of the technical institutions in the state. (Avoid going to Cybercafés, as they may mislead or misguide you).
- For registration, candidate will be required to generate a password for use in future Candidates should strictly keep record of the password for their own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choices etc., if any. For registration, candidate will be required to generate a password for use in future logins. Candidates should strictly keep record of the password for their own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choices etc., if any.
- On website techadmissionshry.gov.in, view general information about institutions profile, latest schedules of counseling etc.
- The candidates should note down the unique application number which will be generated as the candidate signup for the Diploma The unique application number will be required for future communication. The candidate should keep a copy of application form for his/ her record.
- If all information is entered correctly, you will get registration page for registering yourself as follows:
- Eligible for Haryana domicile
- Category (Sub Category, Physical handicapped)
- Educational Qualification
- % age marks in aggregate of all
- % age marks in PCM/PCB and English
- Name of School/ College from where eligible educational qualification attained
- Type of School/College
- Location of School/College
- Parental Annual Income
- Password and Re-enter Password
- Security Questions
- Security Answers
- Contact Address
- Home District
- Pin Code
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Aadhar Number (Enrolment number in case Aadhar is not available)
- Name of Bank
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code of Bank Account
- Bank Account linked with Aadhar or Not
- Passport Number
- Driving License Number
- Parivar Pahchan Patra Number
- Upload the scanned copy of PDF relevant documents.
- The candidate shall fill in the application form and add the special categories (if eligible) as per the qualifying examination
- Please check all the details once again, before the
- After this, candidate will be redirected to “Registration Confirmation” page where all entered registration details are displayed for confirmation once If you found any detail incorrect, that can be corrected by using the option “edit registration details” otherwise “Click here to continue”, if all the registration details shown are correct.
- Please check all the details once again, before confirmation of registration
- Once you proceeded from the above step, your registration details can’t be changed or edited, so click on “Registration Confirmation” page when all your particulars are In exceptional case, you may have to contact HSTES only.
- If any of the details are incorrect, please check the details once For any correction / verification, you may contact HSTES on toll free number 18001373735.
- The candidates who have added special categories in their application form will have to upload the proof of certificates of special category. If in case, candidates fails to upload the document of special category then verifying institutes can delete the special categories added by the candidate.
- The Registration Fees shall be deposited by the candidate Online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallet/
- The candidate shall upload his/her following certificates/ documents to participate in Centralized Online counseling on website techadmissionshry.gov.in, as per key dates :
- Haryana Residence Certificate (In case candidate has not passed qualifying exam from the School situated in Haryana).
- Residents Certificate as per Annexure-II, if applicable: Candidates, who have passed their qualifying examination from a Board/ Recognized School located in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be required to submit certificates of bonafide residents of Haryana.
- Reserve Category Certificate:-.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) Certificate as per Annexure-IV-A, if applicable and Deprived Schedule Caste (SCD) certificate as per Annexure –IV-B, if
- Backward Class Certificate (BCA or BCB) as per Annexure-V, if applicable and annual parental income certificate for income
- Certificate in respect of Physically Handicapped (PH) Candidates as per Annexure-VI, if applicable.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand – children of Freedom Fighters as per Annexure-VII, if applicable.
- Certificate from wards of Deceased/ Disabled/ Discharged Military/ Para Military Personnel/ Ex-Servicemen or Ex-Personnel of Para-Military Forces Annexure-VIII.
- Certificate from wards of ex-employee of Indian Defense Services/ Para Military Forces-Annexure-IX.
- Annual Parental Income Certificate, in case of TFW, BCA and BCB
- Income and asset certificate in case of EWS category as per Annexure-XIII.
- You can generate a User ID and Candidates should strictly keep records of this password for their own use only and not to disclose this to others. In the event of sharing of password, candidate will be solely responsible for the change of registration details, choice etc. In the event of losing or forgetting of password, the same can be retrieved by the candidate on replying the queries by the system on the counseling website.
- After submission of Registeration Fee, candidate have to login with Unique Application & Password. Upon login, candidate will be able to fill choices online. A candidate who has selected special category, will be able to fill choices for different Roll No’s i.e. General Roll No. & Special Category Roll No. through same login.
- Candidate will login the website techadmissionshry.gov.in with his chosen User ID/ Password. After this, Candidate will confirm his/her registration details and move to fill his/ her eligible choice. Registration confirmation is necessary for choice filling.
- While displaying the status of availability of seats, the number of seats available in a specific branch of an institution will be displayed as per eligibility/category. The non- availability of the seats in a branch of an institution and the seats/institution for which a candidate is not eligible will not be shown to him/
- Candidate can also see his eligible choice and can take the print out of his/ her eligible Number of seats available in an institution will be displayed as per the eligibility/category. The non-availability of a seat in an institute for which a candidate is not eligible will not be displayed to him / her.
- Candidate will go to fill his/her choices by clicking on Fill/Modify choice and fill his/her Choices priority wise by clicking on add choice button (+) in left Candidate should save the filled choices also.
- To increase the probability of getting a seat, candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices. After filling the choices, Candidate will lock his/ her choices. Locking choices means Candidate has finally filled his/ her choices.
- Candidate can unlock his/ her choices and can edit, sort his/ her choices in specified time period which is available on key date’s link (choice locking starts, choice locking ends) on the Candidate should lock his/ her filled choice for seat allotment result.
- In case candidate make changes in his/ her registration details, he/ she has to fill the choices again as previous choices will be deleted automatically by the system as soon as any changes is made in registration
- After this, Candidate has to wait for result of desired course as per Key-dates.
- Seat Allotment Result publishing date is available on Key date’s section on the
- After the declaration of result of 1st On-Line counseling as per Key-Dates, candidate will login in the counseling website techadmissionshry.gov.in by entering his/her Roll No. & Passwords and click on Provisional Seat Allotment result. If candidate has been allotted a seat then a page showing provisional seat allotment letter appears which shows Institute name, allotment status and online reporting duration is mentioned.
- Candidate should download Provisional Seat Allotment letter, and should online report to allotted institute between specified reporting dates for taking admission.
- The confirmation of Provisional Admission will be done after verification of uploaded documents by the allotted institute
- Candidates who are willing to take admission in the allotted institution should report online/offline and deposit admission /tuition fee.
- After depositing the above mentioned fee and verification of documents by the allotted institute, the candidate will obtain the Provisional Admission Slip from institute, and in this way candidate can reserve a seat.
- For upgradation of the allotted seat, a candidate should participate in subsequent
- For that the Candidate will login on website techadmissionshry.gov.in and click on the undertaking that “I understand and accept that, by participating in this counseling, my earlier admission/ allotment, if any, will be cancelled automatically, in case I get new allotment by participating in next counseling.”
- Candidates have to check the undertaking and click on Accept Participation and Proceed to participate in further counseling. Candidate is advised to ONLY opt for the choice (s) which is/are better than the seat reserved in previous Thus candidates are advised to fill the choices in order of priority only to upgrade. The candidates who wish to retain the reported seat are advised not to opt for subsequent counselings. However, if a candidate participates in the 2 n d Counseling and after filling the choices he/she feels that he/she should not have opted for 2ndcounseling then at this stage he should delete all the choices filled by him to retain the seat reported through 1st counseling.
- If candidate wants to change his/ her registration details, then candidate has to approach HSTES online for modification in his/ her registration details, along with relevant certificates. By changing registration details, candidate filled up choices, if any, would be deleted and eligible choices of candidate may be.