FORM Name :
Christ University UG Admission Form 2024
Christ University invites applications for various programmes for academic year 2024-2025
|CHRIST UNIVERSITY UG 2024
The entrance test registration fee is INR 1700/- per test. (Non- refundable and non-transferable).
Candidate need to make separate payment for each campus and each course.
12th Appearing or Passed out candidates can apply.
For course specific eligibility, you may check details at below link:
|Apply Online Form
|Entrance Test Courses
|Non-Entrance Test Courses
Christ University 2024 Application Form has been started for UG & PG courses. It is a university level admission procedure organised for candidates who want to seek admission in various UG and PG programmes. The admission will be based on the university level entrance exam and National level entrance exam for different courses. The university offers various courses for shortlisted candidates in the field of Engineering, Management, Science, Arts, Business, etc. In this article, we have provided complete details about Christ University 2024 such as admission date, application form, eligibility, etc.
Christ (Deemed to be University) is a private university located in Bangalore, India. University provides admission in UG and PG courses in various subjects. This university enrolled more than 15000 students every year. To taking admitted to this university the candidate will clear the different entrance exam that is conducted by the university, central government, and state government also.
Christ University 2024 Application Form
Following are the details about Christ University 2024 Application Form given below:
- The application form for Christ University 2024 has been made available through online mode.
- Candidate must first check the eligibility norms before applying for the application form.
- Fill the application form with details like name, course, educational qualification, the address for communication, email ID and mobile number, etc.
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature with the specific format.
- All the details in application form should be correct as there no correction facility provided to the candidates on later stage.
- Submit the application form and take the printout of it for future reference.
- The application fee can be submitted through online mode.
- Candidate can pay the fee through online mode by Debit card, Credit card, and Net banking.
- Application fee for each candidate is Rs. 1700/-.
- Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply for Christ University
- Step-1: Go to the website of Christ University 2024 (Link is given above).
- Step-2: Candidate must click on ‘Register’ button.
- Step-3: The authority will send the verify email by sending OTP in phone number.
- Step-4: Candidates have to fill the application form with all the required details.
- Step-5: Upload the scanned documents like photograph and signature in specific format.
- Step-6: Pay the application fee through online as well as offline mode.
- Step-7: Print the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Christ University 2024 Admission Procedure
The Christ University organises the admission procedure in various rounds including filling of application form, fee payment, exam, counselling, allotment process etc. The admission procedure will be different for every offered courses.
The admission will also be based on the university level entrance exam scores. The university will also accept the score of various National level entrance exam.
Christ University Entrance Exam 2024
Christ University conduct the university level entrance exam called Christ University Entrance Test. The university offer admission through CUET exam for in UG & PG courses.
The exam will be conducted for shortlisting the candidates in various courses at the Christ University campus. Only registered candidates will be able to participate in the entrance exam.
Christ University 2024 Result
The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates and other factors.
The result will be prepared after the completion of entrance exam. Candidates who will clear the exam their name will be present in the merit list and they will be shortlisted for counselling rounds. Candidate must download the result for future references.
Christ University 2024 Counselling
The candidates will be shortlisted for counselling based on the scores in entrance exam. The university will conduct the counselling through online mode. Counselling authority will also conduct PI round for shortlisted candidates.
The seats will be allotted on the basis of the merit list and performance in PI round and exam. After seats will be allotted, candidate have to report to the allotted centre for confirming their admission. Candidates will also require to carry their original documents at the time of counselling for verification purpose.
Documents Required for verification
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- ID proof
- Entrance test score card
- Passport size photographs
If you have any query or questions related to Christ University Admission 2024, then you can ask us by commenting below.
How to Apply for Christ 2024 Registration
- Read the online prospectus/brochure carefully, before filling the application.
- Visit the Official Christ 2024 Website
- Click on “Apply Now”. You will be redirected to registration portal
- Click on “New User Registration”, and fill the Required Details
- After this you will get User ID and Password
- Login the these details and fill the required details
- You may register for any course in any campus.
- Upload your latest scanned colour passport size photo at the time of Online Registration. (Your photograph should not be more than 3 months old).
- Make the Required Payment and Submit the Application Form
- Print the Confirmation Page and save PDF too
List of Details required in Registration Form:
- Your passport size photo in .jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif format (the file size should not be more than 500 kb)
- Your Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Your Class 12th Mark Sheet (for 12th Passed Candidate Only)