FORM Name : CHITKARA UNIVERSITY Online Form 2023
Chitkara University 2023 Application Form has been released for various UG/ PG courses. The University conducts the admission procedure every year for admission in various courses like UG, PG and doctoral level courses in different fields. It is a private university which is located in two states Punjab and Himachal Pradesh.
The admission is based on the performance of candidates in qualifying exam (12th class) merit based and other national level test scores (JEE Main/ NATA/ NEET, etc). The shortlisted candidates will get admission in different fields like B.Arch., BBA, BA, MCA, MBA, etc. In this article we have provided details about Chitkara University Admission 2023 such as application form, eligibility, merit list, etc.
|CHITKARA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2023
Counselling / Interview Date : Will Be Intimated Through E-Mail / Message.
All Categories : 1100
|Apply Online Form
|Fee Structure & Eligibility
Located 30 kms from Chandigarh, Chitkara University offers a world of learning that will help you reach your goals. Choose from our varied industry endorsed programs. Learn from an outstanding faculty at our state-of-the-art teaching facilities. Explore unlimited opportunities to get placed at one of the 1500+ campus recruiters and meet other students with dreams as big as yours.
Following are the different courses offered by the Chitkara University:
- UG Courses: B.E, BCA, B.Arch., BBA, B.Com, B.Sc., BA, B.Physio, B.Pharma, Pharma.D, and B.Des, etc.
- PG Courses: M.E, M.Sc., MBA, MCA, M.Pharma, M.Physio, M.Optom. and M.A, etc.
- Ph.D. courses: Business Management, Engineering and Technology, Architecture, Urban and Design Development, Applied Science, Pharmaceutical Science, etc.
Here are the details about Chitkara University 2023 application form below:
- The application form has been made available through online as well as offline mode.
- Before applying for the application form candidates must first check the eligibility criteria.
- The application form for Chitkara University has been released for various UG/ PG courses.
- Candidates have to fill the details in application form like name, contact number, email id, etc.
- Upload the scanned documents like passport size photograph and signature.
- All the details in application form must be correct as authority will not provide any correction facility to the candidates.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 30 April 2023.
- Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Following are the documents required while filling the application form:
- 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Rank card of qualifying exam
- Admit card
- Caste certificate
- Medical fitness certificate, etc.
How to Apply for Chitkara University 2023:
Candidates can apply for application form through both online and offline mode:
- Step-1: Click the Application Form Link
- Step-2: Fill out the application form such as name, education qualification, caste, and Address, contact number, etc.
- Step-3: Candidates need to upload the scanned photo & signature in the prescribed size in the application form.
- Step-4: Upload all the required documents as mentioned in the application form.
- Step-5: Pay the fee for the application form through Debit Card/ Credit Card and Net Banking.
- Step-6: Download the application form and take the printout for future reference.
- Step-1: Visit the website of the Chitkara University.
- Step-2: Candidate have to purchase the application form from Chitkara Information Centres.
- Step-3: Send the duly filled application form along with application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Chitkara University payable at Chandigarh at the given address:
Chitkara University Admission Office,
SCO 160-161 , Sector 9- C,
Chandigarh 160 009.
Chitkara University 2023 Eligibility
Check the eligibility criteria for Chitkara University 2023 below:
- Qualification: Candidate must pass class 12th or 10+ 3 diploma in any stream from any recognized Central/ State Government.
- Subject: Candidates must pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and compulsory subjects.
- Marks: Candidate must score at least 50% aggregate marks in qualifying exam.
- Score: Candidates shall require to qualify NATA to be eligible for admission.
- Qualification: Candidate must pass intermediate (12th class) from any recognized board.
- Marks: The minimum marks candidates must score will be 50% aggregate marks.
- Subject: Candidate must pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Maths as compulsory subject.
For MA in Journalism:
- Qualification: Candidate must have bachelor’s degree from any recognized university/ institute.
- Score: Candidate have to appear for the personal interview round in order to select for the admission.
Chitkara University 2023 Admission Procedure
The Chitkara University 2023 admission is based on the scores of national level exam like JEE Main, NATA, etc. and performance in qualifying exam 12th class. There are no separate entrance test conducted by the university to offer admission.
Based on scores the university shortlists the candidates and release merit list. Only the shortlisted candidates in the merit list will be considered eligible for counselling and further admission procedure.
Chitkara University 2023 Result/ Merit list
The Chitkara University 2023 merit list will release in May June 2023. Authority will publish the merit list for selected candidates only. The merit list will release through online mode.
Candidates whose name will be present in merit list will be eligible for the counselling session. The separate merit list will be published by the candidates who have applied in NATA and JEE Mains or other national level exam scores.
Chitkara University 2023 Counselling
Chitkara University 2023 counselling process will start after the publication of merit list. Shortlisted candidates will be allotted seats according to their rank and selected courses. The counselling will commence from May June 2023. Candidates have to personally appear before the counselling committee on the date and time specified.